Interpretation and Definitions:
- “You” and “yours” means the individual, company, or legal entity accessing or using the Service or our website.
- “We,” “us,” and “our” refers to Vmeals and our employees.
- “Account” means a unique account created for you or by you to access our Service.
- “Our website” and “this site” refer to vmeals.ae including all its web pages.
- “Content” refers to any content on this site in the form of text, image, audio, and visuals.
- “Third-party” refers to our service providers such as web developers, digital marketers, social media service providers, organizations that manage our website, or any other service provider that provide the services on behalf of us.
- “Personal data” and “PII” refer to any information that can be used to identify contact or locate the person to whom such information belongs.
- “Device” refers to any device that you use to access the Service, such as a cellphone, computer, or tablet.
What types of data do we collect?
While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with information that can be used to contact you, identify you or provide our services.
Active information (directly by user): While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain PII that can be used to contact or identify you or provide our services. PII may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Address, City
- Dietary preferences
Usage data (indirectly by user): Usage data is collected automatically by our website whenever you visit any of our web pages. The information collected by the website includes but is not limited to your device’s internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, your device, type of device, device’s operating system, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site; this tracking technology is called cookies.
What are cookies?
Three types of cookies are:
- Session Cookies: – Temporary cookies that expire as soon as you close the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: – Permanent cookies remain in your browser history even when you have closed the browser or go offline.
Why are cookies essential?
These Cookies are essential for the fulfillment of our services. Cookies benefits in:
- Improving the speed of the site.
- Enhance browsing experience.
- Help authenticate users and prevent fraud.
- Allows you to remember your choices like language preferences.
- Prevents you from re-entering your preferences.
- Monitor the usage of our Service.
- Manage Your Account.
- Manage your registration as our client.
How do we use PII?
We only collect your information to contact you, make deliveries, manage customer communication and promotional services. We act only according to our legal obligations. We do not sell, rent or lease your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties in any way. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- Communicate with you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as social media, mobile application push notifications. All the communication we do will be regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services. This may also include the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Promotional and marketing purposes: To provide you with news, special offers, general information about our goods, services, and events which we offer. The information may be for the goods and products that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. If you have opted not to receive such information, we will not share promotional details.
- Customer compliance: To attend to and manage your requests for our services and goods.
How do we share your information?
We may have to disclose your information that we collect to the third parties who are involved in the deliveries, operation of this website, and analytics. To provide you uninterrupted and superior services, we may share your information with the parties described below.
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our services.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: the content you share on our social media platforms may be used on our website as testimonials.
How long we retain your information?
What rights you have over your data?
You have the complete right to your data. You can ask for:
- Necessary rectification in your data
- Information about processing your data
- Object if we use your data for any commercial marketing purposes.
- Request the personal data to be deleted when it is no longer needed
For exercising your above-mentioned rights, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in 30 working days.
How we protect your data?
We take appropriate technical and infrastructural measures to protect your PII from loss, misuse, disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. Regardless of our efforts, no data is 100% secured on the internet. However, we ensure a superior level of technical expertise to safeguard your data. We do not sell, share, rent, or lease financial PII to any third parties.
Information shared on public forums
We are available on prominent social media channels. You are allowed to connect and communicate with us on these social media platforms. You need to use your caution while posting or sharing anything on these platforms. These are open platforms, and anybody having an account can view or see your posts, which may link to your account. Anyone can have access to the shared information. Users need to be aware that any personal information they submit can be read, collected, or used by others or can be misused to send you unsolicited messages.
Link to other websites
Using Due diligence
We recommend you refrain from sharing any sensitive information like your religious or philosophical beliefs, race or ethnicity, genetic and biometric data, political inclinations, trade union membership, sex life, sexual orientation, confidential information about your health, etc.
We do not provide Service to people under the age of 18. If you are below 18 years, we recommend you ask your parents or legal guardian to avail of our services for you. We do not intend to collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
Privacy complaints according to GDPR guidelines
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain statutory rights related to your data on the internet. You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent.